Sunday, February 19, 2012

Greetings from Texas!

I'm back.. And it feels totally weird. Especially since I'm not going home to our apartment and am staying here.
The kids and I have had a low key weekend. It's rained a lot..So we've stayed inside for most of it. I flew in around lunchtime on Friday and I've basically been here since. We did get out to go to target today for minimal supplies.. And then thought about the park.. But it ended up being too wet. Maybe tomorrow!

It's been great seeing the kids though. We've definitely had a good time together.

Luckily, Karen (the other nanny) is coming for a few hours tomorrow to give me a little break (and some human interaction!). I will be very happy to see her smiling face in the morning.

I thought I had more energy to blog.. But it's just not happening. Knowing that the kids will be up at 6:00 (like clockwork) makes my eyes droopy just typing it.

More to come later this week (and hopefully some pictures too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment