Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Same ol' SHIT.. literally!

I took the dogs to the park yesterday (it was long overdue and they deserved it) and it was surprisingly crowded for a Tuesday.. so we only stayed for about 30 minutes. They were still exhausted, none the less! We came home.. and then I was basically here all day until I went out to dinner at 6. I  was only gone for a little over an hour and what do I come home to? A big pile of poop (the hard to clean up kind) on my freshly cleaned carpets!

Obviously we know who the culprit is. He wont even come near me as I sit on my hands and knees gently trying to scrub it out (and then vigorously as I get even angrier!). I just don't understand it. It typically only happens when Thomas is out of town. And not only that, but he was with my parents for almost a month while we were moving and they did not have a SINGLE issue. I guess it's just something special that he's doing for his mom. Is this because of the brief banana costume fitting at Halloween? Because I could of apologized for that.

So- I've come to the conclusion that we need a dog room. Yep. Its happening. We don't have a formal dining room suite anymore (we sold it before moving) so I've decided to get some nice wooden gates for both of the entrances to that room. It's a wood floored area.. and that way if there are ever ANY accidents, he can be contained.

We just bought a beautiful new rug to go under our breakfast table. Let me just say.. It would not be as forgiving as our carpet is. So I need to protect it at all cost!

I sure love my Harley boy.. but I am at my WITS end. He gets special food, special treats, lots of walks, a daily dose of Anxiety meds.. and STILL we get POOP!

So its happening. Doggy room here we come.

Happy Hump Day.

1 comment:

  1. So sad for Harley. Bet he doesn't like popping in the house either. Too bad they can't stay outside during the day.

    ReplyDelete