Friday, February 28, 2014

Mary's Curtains :)

My sister-in-law Mary started a new job after Christmas- same job (school counselor) but just at a different school that is much closer to home! At her old school, she used to just have a small office and she would actually travel to the kids classrooms for group activities. But at her new school, she has a full trailer where larger groups can come to her. We all remember trailers from our High School days (or at least I do). They can leave MUCH to the imagination. So with the help of my Mom, we were able to make her new curtains for the trailer to liven things up a little bit. It was quite the undertaking (6 windows, 6 lined curtains) which is why I begged Mom to come down and help me. I was feeling a little overwhelmed, but it went seamlessly (pun intended) with her help! She's a great little assistant :)

Here are a few pictures to share!

 A practice hang!

Green ribbon tabs to match!

Finished Product :)









No comments:

Post a Comment