Monday, November 21, 2011

Back in the Grind

There aren't many weekends where I end up doing all the things that I sought out to accomplish. Sometimes my "to-do" list are so long (i.e unrealistic). But somehow I managed to get everything done this weekend. We had friends over for dinner on Saturday night.. so I think that had something to do with it. I'm typically my most productive when people are coming over. It forces you to clean all the things you really don't want to clean :) It's either that.. or you hope they turn a blind eye to the 5 piles of unfolded laundry.  

Thomas and I did get a run in yesterday.. but it was incredibly humid. So we did a mere 3 miles. Hopefully the 5 on Thursday wont do us both in. And let's also hope the humidity let's up a little as well! 

I ended up seeing Breaking Dawn yesterday. I had not planned on going to see it anytime soon. Thomas couldn't even be bribed with candy and popcorn. (sidenote- he's still holding a grudge over being dragged to see Sex and the City 2. What he wont tell you is that he fell asleep in the theater).  Anyway, my friend Kimberly was willing to go with me.. and in return, her husband was able to stay home and watch football with Thomas. So really, I was doing Jason (Kimberly's husband) a favor but giving him an out :) So Jason- you are welcome!

I'm feeling slightly run down today. I'm thinking maybe I did a little TOO much cleaning this weekend instead of relaxing (or possibly just ate too much Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie over the weekend!). But hopefully a good nights rest tonight will take care of that. And here's to a hopefully flawless (short) work week! 

Happy Thanksgiving week everyone! What are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment