Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A few things worth mentioning..

It's been a long day.. and I'm exhausted! However, my husband will be waking up in Italy any minute and therefore I'm really trying to wait up to talk to him before I go to bed. Good wife? Ah huh.

So first off- I've made a couple blog changes. Sorry in advance for the inconvenience! (And apparently I don't know how to spell inconvenience.. I tried 4 times before resorting to spell check) I just figured I might as well go ahead and transition from the "Texas" themed blog to something a little more generic. Did you notice the dashes in the URL? There is another "The Tuck Family" blog out there so I had to get a little bit creative (and I will admit that I stopped to read some of their postings.. weird.. I know. I was curious whether they might be related. However, there was not enough info listed to tell).


The second (and most important) item of discussion is about our friends Kasey and Jeremy. They are dealing with an extremely difficult situation regarding their new son Parker. He was born prematurely and has been having a very tough time over the past couple of weeks. It sounds as though he has been a real trooper.. but could still use a few extra prayers! They are most likely preparing for a surgery on his little heart in a couple of weeks once he is a little bit stronger.

On a lighter note, I met up with some friends tonight (Angela and Paul) for dinner at PF Changs and it was delicious. I had a much needed glass of wine and I'm ready to take on the rest of the week! (I think)


Goodnight everyone!

2 comments: