Monday, June 10, 2013

T-shirt Quilts


Here are a few pictures from my recently finished projects. It's definitely been a little bit of a learning curve.. but thanks to Google and other bloggers, I'm figuring out some great tips as I go! The first quilt is for my sister-in-law, Meredith, and the second is my own personal quilt. 




Interested in your own t-shirt quilt? Contact me :) I could use the practice!

Here is another project that's in the works (but currently on the back burner). A Christmas Quilt that will hopefully be finished by Christmas of 2015. Ok, I kid. Hopefully I'll find the time to finish it by this Christmas!



I'm currently working on another quilt for a coworker of my Mother-in-Laws. Her husband recently died and she has given me all of his old collared shirts to put together in a quilt. I'm actually making the quilt for his daughter, who is my age, so it definitely puts things in to perspective for me. I've got some really great ideas for this project and will post more pictures and I go. 






No comments:

Post a Comment