Friday, April 12, 2013

Harley


How can you not love this face? It's the face of a very special puppy. A puppy that didn't know how to walk on a leash, play with toys, or walk up and down stairs when we got him. We laugh at him on a daily basis and sometimes feel that we should of named him "Charlie" rather than "Harley". He doesnt quite have the laid back, cool demeanor we were thinking of when we named him Harley. He has more of a goofy, happy go lucky, "I'm missing a few marbles and I know it" personality of a "Charlie". But we love him anyway. And we will forever call him Harley :)
Harley had a rough night last night. We had severe thunderstorms traveling through the area until around 2 am. So several times through the night, I woke up to a border collie attempting to make room behind my pillow. There was no room behind my pillow. But I love him anyway. It's just another one of his special characteristics (and could undoubtedly be linked to his days on the streets of Charlotte).  

So even though I was silently cursing him while trying to sleep at 2am last night, I decided that I needed to do a Harley post this morning. Because we are truly thankful for our sprinkler attacking, water hose/leaf blower chasing, car herding, goofy boy. 








No comments:

Post a Comment